Can you say, retarded? They ahve named about every space junk we have a name for. I guess they figure one of the items would catch someone's interest.
Good luck.
Mike Farmer
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Stange Meteorite (or not) email

Hello Everyone,

I get email from people all the time who want me to buy their meteorites but this one today was one of the msot bizaare.  See below.

-Walter

  Hello !

My name is Göran Lindfors from Sweden. Ihave found an extreme NASA Asteroid  and it is the first time ever in Sweden a big Asteroid fall with NASA'S Space Telescope down to earth. The Asteroid also including ( see the list ):
Complete fiter wheel from NASA'S Space Telescope with number on it !
Many big Satellite fragment and parts.
Extreme Lunar stones with plagioclase feldspar in black glass and matrix also including calcium.
Rare blue meteorite from Mars ( 1.000gr )
Many fine Pallasites with olivin and shocked quartz.
Allan Hills meteorite ( white )
Water based meteorite with shocked quartz.
Eucrite Achondrite in black glass.
Tektites.
Rizalite.
Nickel.