List,

This was Matteo's response to me...

"I use what name I want. Sure I not see who have the
same my name I use from years in my 3th account on
mailing list.

gne gne gne"

 Moderator: Please remove this moron again.  Matteo, as your last potential customer on this list, I assure you that I will never buy from you again.  You now have no reason to be on this list.  Your tedious, sad life of reviewing Ebay auctions to keep the world safe from meteoritic misrepresentation pales in comparison to your complete lack of significance in the meteorite worldYou are the laughingstock of the meteorite community...in fact, many people made up T-shirts in Tucson with your picture on the front to make fun of you and your stupidity.  Instead of focusing on bringing "new Italian NWA meteorites" to the world and harassing members of this list, why don't you devote all your attention to your day pizza delivery job and your night job as towel boy at the local bath house..gne, gne, gne