In a message dated 2/12/2004 10:34:35 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
shot up little shit....you are to banned why you have
put private messagges in pubblic, I have addvise Jones
List;
Thought you should see Matteo's response to my latest.  He is banning me.  I am very frightened Matteo.  I hope we get to meet soon :-)
--- Begin Message ---
shot up little shit....you are to banned why you have
put private messagges in pubblic, I have addvise Jones

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: