Hello Tom, List, Scone Lovers
Usually the material for sale is cone sections, rarely symmetrical, with or without other partial cones. There is usually one or more on eBlagh Humbug.

Here is a great one and, if you can get a matched pair, you can have all the impact fantasies you can handle. This is premium and I've never seen one like this offered for sale. It is a shame you can only have one.

<http://www.mtsu.edu/~geosci/geolpic/scone.jpg> (Wells Creek, Tn Impact Structure)

(Remember, like other similar objects, it isn't size which matters most, What matters most is whether or not the owner will let you play with them).

Innocently,
Elton

Tom aka James Knudson wrote:

Hello List, I am contemplating adding a shatter cone to my collection, but,
I know nothing about them! Can someone tell me what to look for when
shopping for a shatter cone? I am only getting one, so I want it to be the
right one! : )
Thanks, Tom