Tsarev noble gas data data:

he_3    he_4    ne_20   ne_21   ne_22   ar_36   ar_38   ar_40
1,58    121     0,54    0,54    0,60    0,42    0,11    575
2,07    108     0,78    0,82    0,88    0,83    0,20    1635
all values: x 10E-8 cc STP/g

Reference: Herzog G. F., Vogt S., Albrecht A., Xue S., Fink D., Klein J., Middleton
R., Weber H. W. and Schultz L. (1997) Complex exposure histories for meteorites with
"short" exposure ages. Meteoritics 32, 413-422.

According to this, Tsarev isn't a regolith breccia.

BTW: A regolith breccia can be either polymict (different source types of clasts,
e.g., H3 + L6), xenolithic (some minor exotic (non-host type) clasts, e.g. CM clasts
in L6 host), genomict (same material type but different petrologic grades, e.g. H3 +
H5), or monomict (e.g. light H3 + dark H3 (irradiated) lithologies). Usually, regolith
breccias are monomict or genomict breccias. Achondrites are often polymict breccias
(e.g. howardites, eucrites, diogenits, ureilites, lunaites).

Regards,
Joern

Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 24 100 99