Hello list

I had a wonderfull day eysterday :-)

I got thé most beautifull slice of a meteorite that I have ever seen - thanks Dean.

It is a, still unclassified, CV3.
can be seen on Deans website (and probably other places too)

When I was studying it more closely, I got the thought that it migt be paired with NWA1807.....they look very similar, bot on the inside and on the outside.
Anyone have an oppinion on that ?

The next is OT... but I just have to tell someone :-)))

And later last night I was to a Country music show with Charlie McCoy.
Charlie is an old friend, I have known him for may years.
But last night he surprised me !

I was talking to one of the other artists from the show, Jett Williams.
Then Charlie told me she was the daughter of Hank Williams.... thé greatest songwriter that have ever lived !!!

WOW ..I was shaking hands and talking country music with Hank williams´s daughter .......
It was a night (and day)I will never forget.

Best
Lars