Hi Dave and List........

Here is the latest update on NWA 2092.

As of yesterday, 4/6, Dr Bunch, has informed me that NWA 2092, the first LL6/7, has been approved by the nomenclature committee and Dr Grossman as was originally stated. It is accepted as the first LL6/7.!!!!

I don't have the complete writeup yet but will forward it to the list when I receive it.

Best Wishes to all......

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV  26038