Hi Tom (Peregrineflinger, etc.),

Good to see you back on the list. Glad you found work.

Hi, I am going to be working in Vegas and was wondering if anyone from there
can give me info on hunting in the area?

Just wander into the desert...deeeep into the desert. Look down. Find meteorite.

Jerry

PS... Take water. Beware of indians.

PPS... Jerry's Tips: first one free, $5.00 each thereafter.

Tom aka James Knudson wrote:

Hi, I am going to be working in Vegas and was wondering if anyone from there
can give me info on hunting in the area?
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living
apart."