Sincerely I am tired of this list, for guilt of an idiot
like Farmer, many my friendships have been ruined for the fault of this idiot. This list moreover is full of racists against the European collectors
and dealers, not to mention what they say of the Italians, above all in the  private emails, true Randy Mills, where they do not have courage to send them in public.
 I go  definitively from this list, my friends know where to contact  me, while as far as this list I will know to  make of a good publicity for who will try to enroll itself.

Matteo

Ah Farmer, is good for you not put your face here in Italy.....the same for the friends of Farmer.

And now Unsuscribe me from this racist list!

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
http://www.mcomemeteorite.info