Dear droughtly;
Here in SW Wy, our grass is green where grass doesn't grow, our wild flowers contintue to bloom because it's wet. Bugs, we have a bumper crop....after our fifth year of drought, we finally have a wet season....for the time being. Three inches in three weeks is biblical when we get 11 for a normal annual total.
Darnd, time to mow the weeds again, pesky rain!
Dave F.