Hello list;
My name is David and I am an addict.
I just got back in last night from a 4 day, 2,400 mile trip to Wisconsin and back (to Wyoming) to deliver a thousand pounds of rocks to another addict. So much for working my 12 step program.
In the process of returning, I brought some of his rocks from there (400 pounds) and stopped and collected another 500 pounds of Wyoming rocks before I arrived home.
Help me, I am sick. Oh, I will have some anorthosite (just like in the moon rocks) to sell or trade very soon (soon as the car gets unloaded.
Best,
Dave F.