Steve,
The main mass, and most of the larger pieces of Dos Cabezas are the property of one of my hunting partners. Since he has never sold a meteorite, I'd say you're out of luck. There are some smaller pieces that were found by other hunters from Tucson, but you'd be hard pressed to find anything over 10 grams for sale. You might contact Bob Holmes, he got a small piece from me a couple of years ago.

JKGwilliam