Dear list,

Just a quick message to let you know I have several eBay auctions ending in a few hours under seller 'naturesvault", many still at 99 cents.

I still have some specimens of last week's new meteorite offering. Here are some good examples:

Brand New - NWA 2377 L3.7 - 5.8g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288791737&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Brand New - NWA 2377 L3.7 - 4.7g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288792001&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 3135 Diamond-Rich Ureilite - .556g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288788526&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 3143 Diogenite - 2.464g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2288789311&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

There are also some planetary pieces and other interesting items for your consideration. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)