Hi again Bob and list,

A few other things that are interesting about this piece are that it was found
in the guys truck and he had a way to slice it. The quality of the cut looks
pretty fair so someone used a decent saw to cut it. There's a rock shop in
Harvey near Riverdale that could have cut it. I wonder where his truck was
parked, if the story is true. I have a 40g individual found in a parking lot in
Chicago Heights. 26th and Chicago Road. I Spent 8 days looking for more in that
area and didn't find a crumb so I figured it must have fallen off a vehicle. I
live a few miles from Riverdale so I'll try to get together with this seller.
No earth shaking news but an interesting story might come of it.

Best Regards,

Bill