oh yeah!

tett
Owen Sound, Ontario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernhard Rems" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] The most expensive hobby??

Girlfriends (for a married man). -- Liebe Grüße/best regards Bernhard Rems - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Am Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:18:41 -0800 (PST), schrieb Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!:
Hi list, and goodafternoon.I had a discussion with someone at work
today about,What is the most expensive hobby.Well I said, There can
be no doubt it is meteorite collecting.Well than she said, it is
obvious that you do not know your expensive hobbies.She started
rattling off things about horses and motor cycles.I said you are
nuts.I explained to her about bob haag finding calcalong creek.Her
mouth stopped and she went silent.So I put it you, the meteorite
hobbyist.What do you think is the most expensive hobby
is?Questions, comments,critisims, rebuttles, are welcome.Let me
know your thoughts.I think it is an interesting question.

steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728