At 03:05 PM 1/6/2005, Paul H wrote:

I am trying to locate a one-page article. All of the
information, which I have is"

"Uranolithe fosslie" Astronomie. vol. 7, p. 58 (1887).

Can anyone identify the publisher and location of
 this journal?

If someone happens to have access to this journal,
I will be more than glad to reimburse you for the
cost of a copy of it.

Probably this is the journal published by the Royal Observatory of Belgium between 1878 and 1920. We have the complete series here at Northwestern. If it hasn't been retired to remote storage, I'll check to see if the article you are seeking is present.

-- Philip R. "Pib" Burns [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.pibburns.com/