Hunters or buyers, always Martian meteorites its....and its a Chassignite you never have found....but its impossible speack with a similar person type you every ready to offende the persons....you are a poor " Gasato "

Matteo

From: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "McomeMeteorite Meteorite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Fw: bad apple to bad guy
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:17:36 -0700

Hunters, or buyers? I am not so sure there are many NWA meteorite hunters other than the nomads we all buy from. But you wouldn't know that Matteo, since you have never been to NWA have you? Anyway, Matteo, don't you have some more recent Italian falls to go fake?
More important things to do here in Tucson than argue with the king of idiots, so goodbye Matteo, no further emails on this subject are needed.
Mike Farmer

----- Original Message ----- From: "McomeMeteorite Meteorite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>