Hello Everyone,

Just got home and there was my copy of Kevin
Kichinka's The Art of Meteorite Colllecting, in the mailbox.

Going out for some Hot Wings at Ruby Tuesdays but from
a glance, very nice job.  On page 50 is a picture of
David New - finally I can attach a name to face!

On page 188 is a picture of the Claxton mailbox.
Very nice!  Wish I had a piece of Claxton.

And on page 18 I see a picture of Bernd Pauli and his wife,
Pauline.  That alone is worth the price of the book!

Congratulations, Kevin.  Meteorite collectors take note,
If you don't already have this book buy it.

BTW, my book is number "12"

-Walter