To: "MeteoriteList" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:32 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Meteorite hunting : is it legal ?

According to recent talks (Oman, Algeria for example)
about whether it's legal or not to hunt on several
countries in the world, why don't we start a topic
about this subject (2 aspects : hunting and exporting)
but with real law elements, not rumors...

That would help anybody

I start with 4 easy countries ;-)
- Australia : export forbidden
- Antarctica : export forbidden
- Canada : export forbidden
- Namibia : export forbidden

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360

Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages :
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/promotions/mar14.html

Pekka Savolainen Jokiharjuntie 4 FIN-71330 Rasala FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

http://www.imca.cc/

http://www.dlc.fi/~nuuska/cards.htm