I'd think that if you are speaking of the "largest", you'd have to measure the volume of the collection. I'd think a stone slightly "bigger" than a similar size iron would be considered the larger of the two. That could be problematic though, so you could use the weight of two collections with simlar stone/iron weight ratios. What was Marvin's...4 tons?

Anyone have any idea how much Bob Haag's collection weighs?

If you're talking about most diverse, it would be the number of unique types of specimens.

If you're talking about most valuable, then it would require measurement against a common price list.

Quality would be much more subjective other than the obvious (a ton of weathered NWAs certainly wouldn't compare to a ton of historic falls).

Regards to all,
Phil