I' d prefer not to be impolite either, but well heck today I am in a "Steve" mode and I don't give a rats tail about any agreement I've ever made no anyone else. I am getting a DAILY sometimes twice a day-- auction status/ update/ spring sale yada yada reminders from Steve in Chicago.... (Something must have happened to my filters).

Yes, This may be a little rough on Steve to get these posts that seem to be critical of him... but then again he seems to be unwilling to respect the rest of us. It is now clear to even the most ardent "steve fan" that any or statement he makes , means that he WILL do the opposite -- agreements are all broken-- usually within a week. So "blunt" is the last resort.

Steve: <blap>STHU!

For the Record Steve..you are sending too many advertisements to this list and NONE to other meteorite sales forums . So I think you actually doing this feint to irritate rather than promote. You must be starved for more controversy after what was too shot an absence from your self imposed exile from the list. SO-- I am giving you some negative reenforcement and a tit for tat reminder to help you remember your agreements;

AND yes perhaps you should remove the IMCA membership notice from your signature--I am sure you just overlooked that rule too--but hey you are Steve and we all know that rules don't apply to you ever, never, no how, no way. But we also know that to cross you gets a temper tantrum--I'll take that chance. You are a classic case of the Turtle and the Scorpion morality tale if I ever met one.

Elton
to wit:

April 22: Hi again list.I am feeling pretty good these days,so I thought, hey, half price on my meteorite sale.Let me know what you want.

steve

April 22 Hi list.I just listed A 15.4 gram fragment of TATAHOUINE on ebay starting
at $1.00 for 7 days.<snip> Steve

April 21 Hi list I'll be quick and to the point.I have added a few items to my
meteorite sale.Look at your convience.Thanks so much!

steve

April 20 Hi and good evening list.Just a quick plug. ....
                                 steve arnold, chicago

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Steve,

I don't mean to be impolite, I thought the I.M.C.A ran you off. Why do you
still use the number?

Bill

From: "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120 I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728 Illinois Meteorites website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com