Hello everyone, Geoff Notkin has just finished the first update of my collection page.
I do love when someone comes to my house who is interested in meteorites, as this gives me a chance to share my collection. This is also one of the biggest reasons I wanted a website, it gives me a chance to share the really cool pieces that I have been fortunate enough to add to my collection. I hope some of you enjoy a look as I do. Thanks
Just go to www.meteoritefinder.com and click on collection.
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401