To: "MarkF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Re:Can't read this!

Hi,

Don't know the handwriting, but the name is M'BALE, sometimes spelled MEBALE, and was fresh fall in Southern Africa (Leshthoto?) 3-4 years ago. Google it. I know Farmer went, and several others on the List, but can't remember just who all was there.. There was the usual argument about whose stones were fresher,
whether it rained on MY stones, etc., as expected.
   Nice crust on the ones I saw pictures of.

Sterling K. Webb
MarkF wrote:

Does anyone recognize their handwriting? I cannot put a name to this and so
its unknown to me, but maybe someone can read it and tell me what it is.
http://auction.imagineopals.com/unknown.jpg

Thanks much

Mark Ferguson