Again, regretfully, and most assuredly for the last time, I must trample on
the good graces of the Meteorite List members in order to ensure that (what
should be) a personal message to another list member is read by him. My
sincere apologies.

TO STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO...

Steve, in that I cannot elicit any response from you concerning your offer
(see below) to sell a 1g piece of Sweetwater, Texas, then I must presume
that you have either already sold it, or have no intention of selling it, or- who
knows what your reasoning is for not responding.

I should have known better than to try dealing with you again, as I recalled
in the past when you were new on the list, that my attempts to do business
with you then were nothing short of maddening. I had sincerely hoped that
you had matured somewhat by now. Obviously you have not.

Your refusal to communicate with a customer during a business transaction
is nothing short of astounding. Your total lack of common courtesy seems
to be a trademark attribute for Illinois Meteorites, LTD. Limited, indeed.

Steve, suffice it to say that my offer to purchase the Sweetwater, Texas,
specimen is withdrawn and I will not bother you about it any further.

With regret,

Jerry Wallace
Odessa, Texas

Steve Arnold wrote     ( 6/28/2005 3:52 PM )

Hi list.I was just rummaging thru some odds and ends and I found 2 more
specimens for my givaways.One of them is a small micro's of SEEMORE
DOWNS,AULSTRALIA,and the other is a 2.1 gram slice of NWA 162.What I have
forsale is a unique piece that comes with a very special note with it.I
have a 1 gram fragment of SWEETWATER,TEXAS with a typed note from ELBERT
KING.It is type out to someone, but it does not state who he is typing
to.So I am making available to anyone for $50.For all those who like to
collect  historical meteorite related stuff, this might be something for
you.Pictures upon request.No this is not spam to all the idiot naysayers
out there.

                                                         steve arnold
                                                           chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120