Well Folks, not sure if I want to do this or not, but I thought that I'd take a
head count to see how many people may be interested in purchasing a 63.2g Mocs
individual. Whole stones from this historic European fall are very hard to come
across on the market, but paying-off some bills that have accumulated over the
past several months is my primary goal at this particular time of my life. This
very beautiful piece could be your's for a reasonable price of $948USD if I
decide to sell immediately to the first potential buyer who inquires. Great
shape, jet black, "skid marks", regmaglypts, natural break on backside showing
pristine vanilla-coloured interior... what more could you wish for? Please
email with questions and/or to aquire photos.  Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ryan