to this list to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks!

Chris

Martin H. planetwhy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:00:59 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

There are plenty of tall tales in when meteorites are
involved. In particular, the Tsarev meteorite might
be one to consider.

There used to be a good page online, but I cannot get
it to work right now. In the November 1999 issue of
Meteorite magazine, Roy Gallant wrote about in his
story The "Fiery Snake" of Tsarev.

I have some info from the article in my Accretion Desk

article that can be found at:

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2005/march/Accretion_Desk.htm

Also, there are wonderful stories embedded within
Burke's book Cosmic Debris.

Cheers,

Martin

--- chris aubeck <caubeck at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear list,

> I am compiling a catalogue of "tall" meteorite

> tales,

> everything from meteorites which come with messages

> inscribed on them to rocks from the sky that open

> and

> reveal Martian mummies inside, or toads! I have also

> collected articles claiming aerolites are skulls and

> that Earth's fossils were moon creatures caught up

> in

> lunar whirlwinds...

> If anyone can has come across any tales of this kind

> would very much appreciate a reply at

> caubeck at gmail.com

> I'm currently changing my list address from Yahoo to

> Gmail but it takes a couple of days.

> Many thanks,

> Chris Aubeck

> c/Mayor 51, 3 B,

> Madrid

> 28013

> Spain

2003-2004 Archives and links
http://anomalies.bravepages.com/main.htm

2004-present Archives at the Yahoo Group Website
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magonia_exchange/

Other pages of interest:

http://caubeck.tripod.com/lang/

http://caubeck.tripod.com/the_sport_of_flying_saucers/index.html