Hello all,

re: Entire Gulf Region - NOT just New Orleans!

Lets stop this BS about politics, religion, "Who did not, Who did what...", "What I promise..." bla, bla, bla...

I am sick of this crap! I donated to the Red Cross (U.S.) for Geoff's charity raffle (Do not change our donations, Geoff). For those who like to bitch and moan, shut up and donate! Where are the "big boys" of time past who cry of NWA stones making my collection worthless.... Get off your pile and make a differnce.

Quit making this disaster a politcal or religious agenda and just do the right thing, NOW! Quit the crying, for every minute of complaining, another person dies.

For all who have donated to this great cause, I personally "Thank You" and encourage those who have not 'yet'. please do. Your 'silent' contribution will save lives and encourage those in need, "to survive".

Best regards,
Greg