Hello Everyone!

Most of you don't know but Steve and I (Paul) go all the way back to late '96 or early '97.  When Jim and I
first started meteorite.com we had a page called "Meteorite Kids".  This was back in the days the Internet
was innocent.  I had my daughters on it and Steve had his daughter with Northbranch.  So we've had a good
working relationship ever since.

When Steve started FindMeteorites.com my first thought was "Why didn't we think of that!"
I watched the site with interest thinking of how we could implement Steve's concept if he should ever
decide to stop.  When his site was down for an extended period time we decided we should begin.
We've done classifieds before starting way back in the late '90s so we had past experience to draw on.

Then...  Geoff sent the message to the list that FindMeteorites.com was back up I immediately called Geoff.
With Geoff's help I was able to get ahold of Steve.  We started a discussion with Steve which finalized last night
with The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. acquiring FindMeteorites.com.

Steve is very Happy!
We are very Happy!

This is truly a win-win for Steve and us but it must also be a win for Steve's customers. The most important priority
of Steve, Jim and myself is that we take care of Steve's client base and make sure all of YOU are happy.  Jim and
I will contact all of you personally within the next week. FindMeteorites.com will still stay of for a few months as it will
take a few weeks to merge everyone into our system as the formats are not compatible.

Steve is away and cannot post to the list right now so he sent this message for me to post:

From Steve:
"I am excited that all the resources of the Meteorite Exchange are now being utilized to best serve the needs of both the buyers and sellers."
"Paul and Jim's new site is everything I hoped my original concept might one day mature into, and we all get to take advantage of it right now."
 "I whole-heartedly encourage everyone to support their new site."

Jim and I will be sending out the announcement of our new site in a couple of hours.

Thank you all and especially Steve for the vision of his FindMeteorites concept.

Paul and Jim

  Paul Harris   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Jim Tobin     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
  PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA