Happy Holidays Everyone!

Many of you may have seen that we have incorporated the Meteorite Classified Ads into MeteoriteTimes as of December. This announcement is to let you know that as part of MeteoriteTimes, the classifieds are essentially free. All text ads are free and there is a nominal charge of $1.00 per photo. After PayPal that leaves 67 cents
which will help pay expenses.

The Tucson Information Page will be updated by Wednesday Night. (probably very late...)

And lastly please enter your sites into our free directory. Very soon we will be turning on the moderation feature which will require more work for us and the more sites that are on before we do this the better. http://www.meteoritetimes.com/directory/index.php

Thank you we wish you and your families all the best for the Holidays!

Paul and Jim