Jim and I are pleased to announce: "The Meteorite YellowPages" - Matching Buyers with the World's Meteorite Dealers!

The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. has been providing our Original Meteorite Dealers page for 10 years now. As part of our 10 years of service to the Meteorite Community we have been updating our sites. In December 2005 we presented our new Look for MeteoriteTimes Magazine. This month, January 2006, we present a completely new Meteorite Dealers listing page called
The Meteorite YellowPages.  And... It's FREE for Everyone!

The Meteorite YellowPages allow Dealers to manage their own listings. They have expanded descriptions, images, and can even add their inventory as a list of keywords to the database. The inventory keywords can be added as easily as copying and
pasting a text list.

The Meteorite YellowPages incorporates Steve Arnold's (IMB) "FindMeteorites" concept into it's database core. We tried to make this concept fit with our classifieds but we were not satisfied with the results. It was like trying to work with two left handed gloves. Our new Meteorite YellowPages makes "Finding Meteorites By Dealer" a breeze!

Actions speak louder than words so please take The Meteorite Yellowpages for a test drive.

1. Enter the page by clicking the link below.
2. Click on the "Dealer Category" - "Meteorites For Sale"
3. As you scroll the page you'll see 7 meteorite.com Sponsors and 15 total Meteorite Dealers listed
4. Find the search window "Search For Dealers and Items Here-->:"
5. Type nwa999
6. Press the Enter key or click on "Go"

Now Jeff's Meteorites Australia is the only Dealer listed... nobody else. Therefore Jeff has NWA999 in his inventory keywords. Click on the image or "Meteorites Australia" to view his listing or click on the URL to go straight to his page.

Please Note: Our original Meteorite Dealers page will continue to be available for a while as it will take quite a few months for all Dealers to make the transition to our new page. Especially with Tucson just around the corner.

Buyers: If you don't see your favorite Dealer please ask them to add their site.
Dealers: Please add your sites. It's Free!

The Meteorite YellowPages is accessible from both The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. and MeteoriteTimes Magazine. Click Here To See The New Meteorite YellowPages http://www.meteoritetimes.com/yellowpages/

Happy 10 Years!

Paul and Jim

  Paul Harris   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Jim Tobin     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.MeteoriteTimes.com
  Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA