Hi Listees

I love to read Sterling K. Webb's posts because they are so informative in an often unconventional way.

I love to read Martin Altmann's because they make me smile!

Buckleboo to all!

Mike Fowler
Chicago

Can you imagine, what could happened if CIA is monitoring your mail?
Soon your president would announce a plan for a mission to Ceres
for
for
for
mining Cereals

Before the Chinese will do so.

"...I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal,
before this decade is out, of landing a man on Ceres and returning him
safely to the Earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important in the long-range exploration of
space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.
We choose to go to Ceres in this decade and do the other things, not because
they are easy, but because they are CRISPY!"

Buckleboo
& the axis of knevil.