To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Mark's Tucson Report and Martin's Signs Gallery

Hello Everyone!

Mark Bostick's annual Tucson Report is now linked to from his Collector's Corner column. Please have a look. Also check out the 59 pictures that have been submitted to Martin's Sign Gallery. Thanks Everyone!

If you noticed that MeteoriteTimes was down for a few hours and that the Signs Gallery was not working for a couple of days it's because we fried a server. Our Meteorite Directory still has some problems which
will be taken care of after a new update in about a week.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

Thanks!

Paul and Jim

  Paul Harris   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Jim Tobin     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.MeteoriteTimes.com
  Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA