That is perfectly reasonable, I would be the first to sign up when you are ready to begin.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pelé Pierre-Marie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "MeteoriteList" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Poll : Online Encyclopedia of Meteorites

Hello Mike,

thanks for your message and greetings. I expect a
price of about $36.00 a year ($3 a month). I don't
want to make especially a big business on this but I
wish to cover my hosting costs.

I can already use the thousands of pictures I have on
my CDs and let people send me their own pictures
later.

What will be really long is to store all the datas for
each meteorite in a database !  I did the same work
for my CDs and it lasted months.

Best regards,

Pierre

--- Michael Farmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit :

I would chip in $25.00 year.
This is a great idea! People could send in photos of
the masses or
meteorites in museums that no-one ever gets to see.
Mike Farmer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pelé Pierre-Marie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>