Dear Herman, List, ART;
As we all know, posting personal emails to the list with out permission is a direct violation of list rules. I find a porn discussion, and meteorites a social desease that also should be eliminated from the list as well.
Maybe we could get Art to offer a message of warning about these issues.
Again thanks for a great list minus the slime.
Dave Freeman

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

David and Kitt;Collecting meteorites is a good and educational hobby,i enjoy it, as does the other list members i think.WHY DID YOU POST DOUG'S E-MAIL TO YOU?Things were mentioned in it that should be left out of meteorite collecting and study.Lets get back to meteorites and the mystic that surrounds the mechanics and dynamics of the universe.I sure hope this thread will die .Its getting vulgar.I don't mean to offend anyone and am not writing in anger,just concern.

Best regards;Herman Archer.