To: "Walter Branch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] TEST: Delete

Hi, Walt,

   I see you have BellSouth as your ISP, just like
I have SBC. DSL Service? The big telco's all
have a commercial partnership to handle their
email, SBC uses Yahoo. BellSouth too?
   There was a string of complaints on the List
about people with Comcast having this same problem.
The solution was:

"    Adam Hupe posted this:
You will need to go into your account with Meteoritecentral.com and turn off the disable sending mail due to bounces. If you scroll down in the settings you will find a column of options. It will be the option at the top of this column. Simply click on enable, scroll down to the bottom and then save the new setting.
   Take Care, Adam"

   This apparently fixed his Comcast problem.

   Big server outfits frequently have spam controls
that will bounce off a flood of email with the same
source or the same starting subject [Meteorite List]

   You might check this. Don't know if it will help.

Sterling
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Branch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>