Listoids

I have admired MB's hammer stone sale page and whilst I have the odd few hammers I am also interested in the "nearly nailed" or "missed by that much" meteorites that whilst not a hammer in the true sense are certainly a collectable in their own right

Examples are ucera and talampaya etc etc - whilst I can go thru the blue book and identify some - I am hoping that listees might post with the names and stories of the nearly nailed which would I am certain make a far more interesting read to the listoids rather than the squabbling of late...

Cheers