Contrary...he cut it into thirds already. So it will be for sale, eventually.
Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 10/31/2006 9:13:33 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Is the booklet only his collection or are some of the meteorites for sale? I know that he has some VERY large meteorites. I think that he had the main mass of esquell. And it was quite large! Jim Balister

The main mass of Esquel belongs to Robert Haag.
It is in his basement. Yes, it is very big! and No, I don't think it will ever be for sale.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
President, I.M.C.A.  Inc.