Dear List Members:

I saw it!!  On my  way to work, facing west towards the Rocky Mountains.  I
witnessed the  whole show.  I was passing near an airport so at first thought
the spot of  light was related to the air traffic.  Then the light brightened
and I saw  pieces flaring off.  Toward the end of its flight the dot of light
just  seemed to fade out.. and then it was gone.

Simply  spectacular!

Juris Breikss
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a  message dated 12/8/2006 4:03:44 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,