Geoff,
        Don't you think it was particularly courageous of him to
include a photo of his own sister and brother in law?
        Michael

on 12/12/06 2:52 PM, Notkin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Jim Strope wrote:
>
>> The joke photo for those of you, like Michael, who did not see it was:
>>
>> http://207.56.99.163/Sikhotefall4.gif
>

> Jim, that was a superb prank! Ingenious of you to substitute a new
> photo at your own URL.
>
> What a lark, as we used to say in England  : )
>

> Cheers,
>
> Geoff N.
> www.aerolite.org

It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.
  - Upton Sinclair
--
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It is what we know for sure that just ain't so.