In a message dated 12/12/2006 2:09:55 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

WHAT  link?
If he has a link to someone else's web  site and is doing it covertly
to promote his sale is that a violation of  IMCA rules?
Michael

on 12/12/06 7:29 AM,  Michael Farmer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ290059838558
> This idiot looks like a  great seller!
> It seems that stealing photos by linking your  auction
> to someones elses website photos DOES NOT PAY!
>
> Well, I am on my way to Tokyo today.
>
> Mike  Farmer

Hello Michael, Mike, and List Members,

We, the IMCA Board and Members, can try our best to police Authenticity,  and
ethical business practices, but it is very difficult to police poor judgment
and lack of common sense.
You might have noticed that his price for that Sikhote-Alin is also totally
out of line.

My suggestion: Don't bid on it!
By now he might have noticed that Jim has switched the picture (Very good
move Jim!), so that and the lack of bids might get him to realize that he  did
something wrong.

And maybe the Italian members of the IMCA will decide to help him  privately.

Anne M.  Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.