From: Pat Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Meteorite <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: [meteorite-list] A good evening to all
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:45:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi to All on the list,

Kid with a new toy.....

I have purchased my first diamond saw and tonight cut
some unclassified NWAs and one Tungsten Mountain that
I found myself (after practicing on other rocks).

This is pretty cool... being the first to see the
inside of a rock this old and not of this earth.

Sitting in the study looking at newly cut meteorite
faces with the 7-30x Nikon scope sipping good bourbon
and listening to clasical Japanese music.... does life
get any better??

Pat

like the book says "it's a scientific lifestyle"