Tom & list,
        Go  here to see Tom's fascinating meteorite:

http://community.webshots.com/album/557144562QdwfqC

        Best wishes, Michael

on 1/21/07 7:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi list,  I'm not trying to classify a  meteorite with photos, but I have a
> very unusual meteorite that I would welcome  any thoughts on.  For those who
> like this stuff, it is fun.  I plan to  send it in for classification but I
> just
> cut it today and am really  wondering.
>
> I can't post pics to the list but if you would email me  that you would take
> a look, I'll send photos.
>
> I have seen a lot of  meteorites under the scope and this is new to me.
>
> Tom Phillips

It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.
  - Upton Sinclair
--
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It is what we know for sure that just ain't so.