Hello all. Busy days here in Tucson. Patrick and I have been here since the 22nd of January and are having a blast. The weather is warming now and they are saying that it will be really warm by Sunday.
We have confirmed our Tucson party in the courtyard at the old Pueblo Inn for Wednesday night next week the 7th of February.  If you are in Tucson you are invited to come. I will be busy making margueritas all night but I'll enjoy seeing you there. There will be plenty of food and drink and hundreds of fun people.  Things will get rolling betgween 7pm and 8pm and go until the last meteorite collector drops.  The Pueblo Inn is now called the Riverpark Inn at 350 South Freeway.
Hope to see you there.

Cheers, Edwin