From: Mr EMan
Date: 02/08/07 13:29:12
To: Dave Harris; metlist
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] the hambledon pallasite

WOW Dave! that seems to be a complete euhedral crystal
Is that a spinel, magnetite, chromite?  Regardless
perfect crystal growth like this in a meteorite is
ultrarare.

Is this one of the pyroxene bearing pallasites?

Inquiring minds.

Really interesting piece, Congratulations.

  http://tinyurl.com/2pjngj