Hello list,
     Once again I have added many photo and discriptions to me webpage. My
meteorwrong page now has description fro each wrong. I have also added a new
photo gallery page. In a day or so I will be addin at least a hundred new
meteorites, slices, individuals, fragments, and micros. Also I am going to be
adding a how toc etch section, there will be many photos and a short video, I
will be using two methods, the normal one and one my wife found on her first
etch by making "a mistake". These should all be done by friday, but many new
photos have been added in the past few days. Awsome new pieces in my
collection, I have been buying irons and stony iron mostly. I have posted links
to a few of the links to some pages on my website.
Take a look:

Homepage:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/
My Collection:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/collection.htm
Meteorwrong gallery:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/meteorwrongs.htm
Field mesuem collection:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/field_museum_collection_page.htm
Meteorite id help:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/meteorite_identification.htm
Photo Gallery:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/gallery_page_1.htm
Meteorite Forum
http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

Thanks, I hope you all enjoy these photos,
Joe Kerchner