So....how long before a "code" was broken by all of disco ball sellers?.........I guess a few days, is it worth the effort?
DF

tracy latimer wrote:

I was one of the beta-test people who suggested a meteorite-list "code" to cut down on the fake tektites, disco balls, perfume, bad DVDs, etc. that are probably a third of what is offered on the "meteorite" category on ebay. I too am tired of trawling through every other auction being 98% unrelated to the hobby of collecting and analyzing meteorites. This site is being offered as an alternate for meteorite lovers to slogging through ebay's morass, and I am all for it!

Tracy Latimer