Harlan posted:

noap. because he is not a professional. he is drilled with pseudoscience.

Dear Harlan:

I don't know Hal personally, but it's my understanding that he's a former NASA Apollo engineer and a recognized authority on tektites.

Although I myself don't subscribe to the lunar origin theory for tektites, as I believe Hal does, a number of other eminent researchers have at one time or another supported that theory (Harvey Nininger and Darryl Futrell for example). If you are aware of anyone who has more expertise with Georgiaites than Hal please let me know as we're looking for a consultant for a possible TV documentary about U.S. tektites.

Thanks and regards,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org