Harlan posted:

> noap. because he is not a professional. he is drilled with
> pseudoscience.

Dear Harlan:

I don't know Hal personally, but it's my understanding that he's a
former NASA Apollo engineer and a recognized authority on tektites.

Although I myself don't subscribe to the lunar origin theory for
tektites, as I believe Hal does, a number of other eminent researchers
have at one time or another supported that theory (Harvey Nininger and
Darryl Futrell for example). If you are aware of anyone who has more
expertise with Georgiaites than Hal please let me know as we're looking
for a consultant for a possible TV documentary about U.S. tektites.

Thanks and regards,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org

Before the ion microprobe, isotope analysis, and actual lunar samples for comparison, the lunar origin of tektites was tenable.

Now it is not, and I wonder how someone who clings to a disproved hypothesis can be considered to be eminent in his field?

Mike Fowler
Chicago