Very, Very Well Done, Geoff! The "virtual tour" portion is especially nice, not to mention extremely educational for the initiated as well as uninitiated.
Definitely something for everyone -- children of all ages, myself included!

I highly recommend everyone who loves this hobby/passion (and who doesn't :-) ) check out UNM's Institute of Meteoritics website!

Again, Geoff, Kudos to you, and high praises for a superb job!!!

Mal