Here's a link to where you can buy as many of them as you want. They don't have letters embossed, painted or glued on them, but they come in a variety of colors. I don't care which way is North or South, so these cubes are suit me fine.

They can be bought from Rob Wesel of Nakhladogmeteorites.com fame. And contrary to what Kevin Kichinka would lead you to believe, a dog really was killed by the Nakhla meteorite...IMHO. ;-)

<http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/gear.htm >

Best,

John Gwilliam